Media Sales Executive
Memnon Archiving Services Inc (“Memnon”) is built around content preservation, servicing and monetization. Through a combination of industry expertise and technical excellence, we manage our clients’ most significant media assets across the content lifecycle. By making media collections and libraries accessible, discoverable and usable, we empower organisations to tell stories and drive value from their content. The ES Media Group is a specialist supplier of end-to-end services for the professional broadcast and production industries, encompassing broadcast equipment sales and rental, broadcast systems integration, production equipment rental and media services. The ES Media Group is the parent company of Memnon.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Sales Executive will be responsible for managing relationships, co-ordinating the delivery of accurate forecasts and provide administrative support for the Global Head of Sales. You will interact with potential and existing customers, generate qualified leads, create suitable quotes, and process purchase orders. The ideal candidate will project excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail with a positive, confident, and determined approach to the role.
DUTIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Admin Support with public tenders
- Sales support (help build presentations, pitches and budgetary offers, client follow up)
- Coordinate/Participate sales meetings (assistance with scheduling, taking the minutes, follow up)
- CRM Management (ensure compliance, accuracy, and consistence across all locations, management of key functionalities)
- Develop market knowledge to identify potential clients from traditional and non-traditional market sectors.
- Commercial Reporting
- Follow up on inbound email and telephone inquiries.
- Customer Onboarding
- Account Management
- Research and pursue new opportunities with accounts both in and out of market and create connections with influencers, executives, and decision-maker
- Provide information when requested and resolve all client requests and complaints quickly and accurately
- Review and understand clients’ need and requirements to facilitate the accurate and timely completion of their project
- Achieve a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services to be able to advise customers about them
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline
- Communicate the value proposition and manage the customer effectively through the sales cycle
- Keep up to date with existing and emerging technologies
- Discuss promotional strategies with the marketing department
- Reporting to Global Head of Sales
- To work both independently and as part of a team while displaying high degree of self-motivation and ambition to work autonomously at times.
- Strong networking, communication, negotiation, presentation, and proposal development skills.
- A good knowledge of a CRM (preferably Microsoft Dynamics) and fluent in all Microsoft Office tools and advanced Excel skills.
- English-speaking essential
- Impeccable written and communication skills.
- Results oriented with strong attention to detail
- Experience with organizing and managing multiple priorities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solutions oriented, “Can Do” attitude
- Exceptional people skills
- Active listener and superior communicator
- Ability to think logically and order
- Professional fluency in another European language would be appreciated, preferable Spanish
- Experience in the Media & Entertainment industry desirable.
- To take responsibility for your own health and safety as necessary
- To comply with the company’s disciplinary and grievance procedure as required
- To comply with the company’s policies and procedures at all times
- The post holder will be required to undertake such other duties as may be required within the grade and competence of the post. Therefore, the list of duties in this job description should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive
- Duties are set out in this job description but please note that, in consultation with the post holder, the company reserves the right to update the job description from time to time to reflect changes in or to the role. Significant permanent changes in duties and responsibilities will require agreed revisions to be made to this job description
We are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and recruitment and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest.