MEMNON ARCHIVING SERVICES SA
Avenue de Four à Briques, 3b – 1140 Bruxelles
VAT : BE 0438 551 252
Memnon core business is the digital audiovisual industry. The company provides audiovisual digitization and archive management services for customers in Broadcast & Media, Research & Education, National Archives and Cultural Institutions, and many governmental, international and NGO/NPO organizations.
The role of the IE is to ensure the proper functioning of existing IT infrastructures, to maintain them and to make them evolve according to the needs and new technical solutions. The role is also to design and ensure the implementation of infrastructures on operating sites.
• Ensure proper functioning of existing infrastructure
• Implement and maintain IT security
• Implement and maintain networks
• Maintain Databases parameters
• Work in cooperation with the system administrator
• Infrastructure documentation owner
• Head of infrastructure
• Head of software & engineering: Line Manager
• Senior software developers
• Customer delivery manager
• Project managers
• Operations on-site
Qualifications & Experience
• Master’s degree in computer science with strong focus on IT infrastructure or by equivalent experience
• 3 years in Infrastructure Engineering
• French: written and verbal fluency (B2)
• English: written and verbal fluency (B2)
• Networking technologies: Firewalls, Switches, NAC, iSCSI,etc.
• Servers & Storage solution( SAN,ZFS,Samba).
• Windows & Linux administration.
• Vpn (openVpn, Ipsec)
• Virtualisation (ESXi, HyperV)
• Cloud active directory
• Network security
• Infrastructure management & monitoring
Considered as a plus:
• Knowledge of ITIL framework, NIST and ISO27001.
• Knowledge of Video and Audio infrastructures
General & social Skills:
• Team player
• Ability to listen to requests
• Reliability of delivered solutions
• Efficiency of delivered solutions
• Compliance with deadline
• Accuracy of documentation
|Job Type||Infrastructure Engineer|