MEMNON ARCHIVING SERVICES SA
Avenue de Four à Briques, 3b – 1140 Brussels
VAT: BE 0438 551 252
Memnon is a worldwide leading provider of services to digitize, restore, preserve, and provide access to audiovisual (Audio, Video, Film and Images) recordings of any format. We work with professionals from media firms, broadcast, cultural institutions, national libraries, universities, businesses, and international organizations that reach into the sports, politics, culture and research fields. We are the trusted partner for some of the most important archives in the world. We belong to ES Broadcast Group and have our operations worldwide with projects often the heart of our client. Memnon’s operations are in Europe (Brussels), in the USA (Bloomington, IN) and in Australia (Beresfield), and on-site at several client facilities around the world.
Location: Brussels, Belgium
If you have strong experience in Project Management (science and engineering master’s degree), passionate, interested in international projects all around the world and you are ambitious, Memnon would like to meet you.
Be the prime contact between the Customer and Memnon teams to facilitate the proper start-up and execution on on-site projects.
Ensure the proper communication, coordination of the preparation of the necessary documents (Project identification Document, specs, any additional project document…) between the customer and Memnon.
Support the on-site project management to help them to start the project on time, on budget, and reaching the expected efficiency, quality level, …
Coordinate the various Memnon departments (IT, commercial, IT, Finance & admin, HR…) to ensure information is made available on time to the necessary stakeholders (On site operation manger, customer…)
Ensure regular reporting to the Project Executive and the Project team of the Project progresses, including tracking of project timeline, risk matrix, budget tracking, …
Tasks and responsibilities
To deliver our customer focus, you need to prioritize tasks, make commercially smart decisions and set realistic goals to achieve the best results.
• Client relationship, client reporting, and project governance,
• Coordinating actions between the local On-site Director of Operations and other Departments of the company (Sales, Technic, IT, Infrastructures, Finances, HR)
• Coordinate the preparation of the PID between customer and Memnon teams.
• Holding the client to account for their contractual obligations and escalating in case of client default
• Ensuring that procedures are followed, and standards are respected
• Manage contract variations using change control procedures
• Tracking project actual budget vs. planned budget
• Manage risks and issues
• You’ll report to the CEO
• You’ll work closely work with sales team and technical and R&D teams & On-site Director of operations
• You’ll be in touch with Memnon’s local partners all around the world
Education and Experience
- University degree, Bachelor or equivalent in project management
- Highly experienced in management of projects (technology, ICT, AV, …) and teams
- Planning & Organization: strong organizational skills,
- Assets in supporting, implementing and leading local projects in an international environment
- Good knowledge in managing of indirect categories such as Sales, HR, technical department, IT, Logistics,
- High Proficient in Microsoft Office tools : Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point, Project…
• Strong interpersonal / negotiation skills
• Drive and motivate multidisciplinary teams
• Effective Communication Skills
• Teamwork and Cooperation
• Team Player
• Service Focus
• Personal Responsibility
• Initiative / Pro-activity
• Strongly objective driven
• Conscientious, diligent, meticulous, and rigorous
• Stress management under pressure
• Eager to learn about relevant technologies old and new
• Enthusiastic, positive
• On-time and on budget start-up of Project
• Client Satisfaction
- French (speak, write): C1
- English written and verbal fluency: B2