MEMNON ARCHIVING SERVICES SA
Avenue de Four à Briques, 3b – 1140 Bruxelles
VAT : BE 0438 551 252
Memnon core business is the digital audiovisual industry. The company provides audiovisual digitization and archive management services for customers in Broadcast & Media, Research & Education, National Archives and Cultural Institutions, and many governmental, international and NGO/NPO organizations.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Memnon Archiving Services Inc (“Memnon”) is built around content preservation, servicing and monetization. Through a combination of industry expertise and technical excellence, we manage our clients’ most significant media assets across the content lifecycle. By making media collections and libraries accessible, discoverable and usable, we empower organisations to tell stories and drive value from their content. The ES Media Group is a specialist supplier of end-to-end services for the professional broadcast and production industries, encompassing broadcast equipment sales and rental, broadcast systems integration, production equipment rental and media services. The ES Media Group is the parent company of Memnon.
Memnon’s North American headquarters is based in Bloomington, Indiana. It offers an established World class facility with a proven track-record of delivering library migration projects of all sizes and formats.
The Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for establishing, nurturing, and expanding relationships of existing and new tier one accounts in North America. You will implement and develop specific customer accounts with a territory plan supporting company goals. The ideal candidate will project excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail with a positive, confident, and determined approach to the role.
DUTIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Onboarding, strategic planning and overall account management for Tier 1 customers • Strategizing with Tier 1 accounts on a regular basis including: day-to-day account management needs as well as QBRs.
- Research and pursue new opportunities with Tier 1 accounts both in and out of market and create connections with influencers, executives, and decision-makers
- Build effective relationships and develop influence with internal stakeholders
- Ensure excellent service and support to ensure client satisfaction
- Review and understand clients’ need and requirements to facilitate the accurate and timely completion of their project
- Create value propositions, manage contract negotiations, and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Manage sales revenue for assigned major accounts
- Provide accurate forecasting and update account/opportunity detail in CRM System
- Achieve a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services to be able to advise customers about them
- Keep up to date with existing and emerging technologies
- Participate in sales meetings
- Produce reports for management
- Discuss promotional strategies with the marketing department
- Reporting to Global Head of Sales
- Proven track record of success in enterprise account management preferred (minimum 5 years)
- Experience with processing and analyzing of data
- To work both independently and as part of a team while displaying high degree of self-motivation and ambition to work autonomously at times.
- Strong networking, communication, negotiation, presentation, and proposal development skills.
- A good knowledge of a CRM (preferably Microsoft Dynamics) and fluent in all Microsoft Office tools, with a solid grasp of Excel. • English-speaking essential
- Results oriented with strong attention to detail
- Experience organizing and managing multiple priorities
- Excellent customer service and personal skills
- Solutions oriented, “Can Do” attitude
- Ability to think logically and orderly
- Must be willing to travel into the region
- To take responsibility for your own health and safety as necessary
- To comply with the company’s disciplinary and grievance procedure as required
- To comply with the company’s policies and procedures at all times
- The post holder will be required to undertake such other duties as may be required within the grade and competence of the post. Therefore, the list of duties in this job description should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive
- Duties are set out in this job description but please note that, in consultation with the post holder, the company reserves the right to update the job description from time to time to reflect changes in or to the role. Significant permanent changes in duties and responsibilities will require agreed revisions to be made to this job description
|Job Category||NORTH AMERICA|
|Job Type||Enterprise Account Manager|
|Location||East Coast based (Home Office)|